Take your Security on the Road
ThreatSTOP Roaming Defense takes the network DNS Defense Service and delivers it to individual endpoints, providing the same security even when these endpoints are outside the corporate network.
Roaming Endpoint Defense is a great companion for your on-network DNS Firewall Service and designed for your team members that regularly travel off-site.
Prevention, not detection
Unlike other services that only tell you when you’ve been breached, ThreatSTOP’s Roaming Endpoint blocks the threat before it can attack. Additionally, other endpoint solutions send your data to their cloud, exposing critical company data to hacking and theft. Because we are essentially putting put a DNS Firewall onto your roaming device, your DNS traffic stays under your control.
Weaponize Your Threat Intelligence
Like other ThreatSTOP services, the Roaming Endpoint Solution leverages a comprehensive and authoritative database of IP addresses, domains and the infrastructure used for cyberattacks. When selecting a threat intelligence service, it is not the size of the database, but accuracy that is important. ThreatSTOP’s world-class security team curates the latest threat information and cross-correlates threat data against multiple public and private sources to ensure a high degree of accuracy and prevent false positives. Policies you customize are continuously and automatically updated to protect your device against new and emerging threats.
How it Works
- Desired policies are created with a few clicks in the ThreatSTOP Portal
- Pre-configured Roaming Defense agents are installed on (or pushed to) Endpoint Devices
- Protection begins immediately with no user interaction required
- Incident snapshots are viewable in a mini-app on the device
- Encrypted and signed log data aggregated in the ThreatSTOP Portal
- ThreatSTOP Roaming is compatible with Windows and MacOS devices.
Hear Directly From Our Customers
- "We have plenty of other systems in place, but ThreatSTOP prevented an ultrasound machine attack and gave us visibility into a large number of DNS queries that were being blocked. It also enabled us to quickly track down the infected ultrasound making the calls. That sold the product." - Geisinger Health
- "ThreatSTOP has eliminated manual blacklisting & remediation, reducing help desk tickets relating to malware by 90%, to only 1 - 2 per month." - University of Baltimore
- "ThreatSTOP is an effective and easy tool for reducing internet enabled/distributed malware. The price is incredibly fair, even for a non-profit." - Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation
- "Implementing this system has decreased the total number of attacks against our customers by about 40%." - Armor
- "Now we have no service stoppages, no escalations with the ISP, and no manual cleanups. We just look at the reports and respond to any issues very quickly. ThreatSTOP has solved a very big headache for us." - Bibliotheek Rotterdam