ThreatSTOP for AWS Route 53 DNS
Protect your AWS VPC from malware, data theft, and other DNS threats. Route 53 Resolver DNS Firewall can leverage ThreatSTOP's easy to deploy and manage Protective DNS solution.
How it Works
Protect your AWS VPC from malicious and unwanted connections including ransomware, botnets, command and control, and hosts that are geographically or politically undesirable.
Route 53's DNS Firewall can leverage ThreatSTOP's Protective DNS platform that continuously updates every 15 minutes using 900+ threat intelligence sources.
With ThreatSTOP for AWS Route 53
- Automatically block Route 53 DNS queries for malicious and unwanted domains
- Stop DNS-level malware and prevent data exfiltration before damage is done
- Protect everything, from web servers to remote workforces at the DNS layer
- Deploy and manage effortlessly thanks to the automated, cloud-native solution
- Get beautiful reports about domains that were blocked and the resources that requested them